If you search for a movie and nothing is found you can always add it to the database…
1. When you want to add a movie to the Listal database, go to IMDb and find the movie you want to add.
2. Once you have found the movie you want copy the URL for that web page. (Note: My web browser will look different from yours)
3. Now go back to the Listal web site. Click on the “My Stuff” tab and chose “Movies”
4. From this page you want to click on the “Add Movie” link.
5. This will take you to where you can add the film. Paste the URL into the space provided and click one of the “Add to…” buttons.
6. You will then get a window confirming that your film has been added.
Congratulations you have added a movie to the Listal movie database.
jaytoast @ Listal