Sunday, July 24, 2011

Down the List with 30 People (Bonus Hollywood Version)

 

Day 01 - Your favorite actor/actress discovered last year
Day 02 - An underrated actor/acress
Day 03 - Your favorite TV Show actor
Day 04 - Your favorite TV show actress
Day 05 - Hottest actor
Day 06 - Hottest actress
Day 07 - Favorite Smile
Day 08 - Favorite Eyes
Day 09 - Actor/Acress with a great voice
Day 10 - Favorite Classic Actor/Actress
Day 11 - Actor/Actress that changed my opinion on something
Day 12 - Actor/Actress that I hate
Day 13 - Actor/Actress I have a huge crush on
Day 14 - Actor/Actress no one expects me to love
Day 15 - Actor/Actress that I used to love but now hate
Day 16 - Actor/Actress that has disappointed me the most
Day 17 - Actor/Actress who is surprisingly good
Day 18 - Actor/Actress I wish played in more movies
Day 19 - Worst Actor/Actress
Day 20 - Actress that plays one of my favorite characters
Day 21 - Actor that plays one of my favorite characters
Day 22 - Most overrated actor
Day 23 - Most overrated actress
Day 24 - Favorite comedy actor/actress
Day 25 - Actor/Actress I love, but everyone else seems to hate
Day 26 - Actor/Actress I wish I could meet
Day 27 - Actor/Actress I never want to meet
Day 28 - Actor/Actress that scares me!
Day 29 - Favorite Actress
Day 30 - Favorite Actor

Bonus

Day 31 - Who could play you in a movie about your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment