1. Put your curser on the “My Stuff” menu and chose “Add a new list”
2. Choose a category for your list (Books, Games, Movies… etc)
3. Chose what type of list this is going to be. If your not sure keep it as ‘Items/Products”
4. Give your list a name
5. Give your list a description.
Note: You can go back and change any of this information later. The only thing you can’t change is the ‘type of list’.
5. When you are done click on the “Create list and add items” button.
6. You will be taken to the “Rearrange & add items” window. Here you can search for items to add to your list.
7. When you are done click on the name of the list.
You can continue to add items to a list using the “Rearrange & add items” window or by browsing Listal and using the “+ custom” button or the “+add to list button.
Adding items to your list
Basic editing of your List
Making your List Public